Texas Expungement Lawyers
- you were found not guilty at trial,
- a grand jury no bills (dismisses) your felony case,
- the prosecutor drops charges before going to trial,
- a judge dismissed your case before going to trial,
- your conviction was overturned on appeal and
- your case was dismissed after successfully completing a Pretrial Diversion program.
If you are being negatively affected by criminal records, your best option may be expungement. You can call the lawyers at James Sullivan and Associates for a free consultation to discuss your criminal case and explain the legal process. Houston Criminal Attorney James Sullivan has 25 years of experience practicing Texas criminal law as a defense lawyer. He will evaluate your case, and if you qualify for an expungement, he will fight hard to clear your name.
A Pretrial Diversion program can also help keep your record clean. James Sullivan fights hard to make sure that participation in a pretrial diversion program is an option for almost all of his clients who are charged as first-time misdemeanor offenders. When you successfully complete a diversion program, then your charges are dismissed and after two more years you can file to have the charge expunged from your record.
Houston expunction lawyer Jim Sullivan represents clients in criminal courts throughout the state of Texas. If you want experienced an criminal lawyer to protect your legal rights and safeguard your future, you can call attorney James Sullivan at (281) 546-6428.